Ultimate Reset Phase 2: Day – 13

It’s Friday the 13th!

My body feels good but I’m exhausted mentally. I didn’t sleep very well.  I think I’ve just been so worried about my mom that it’s making me restless and my mind won’t let me fully relax. I got up late and had to quickly run around the house again before leave for the hospital. I’m a little more prepared with my foods and water today then I was yesterday. I brought my gallon of water with me. I had fruit salad for breakfast, and I have my supplements.  As for lunch, I will worry about that when the time comes. 

Moms surgery was suppose to be at 10am.  It’s now 11:15 and we are still in her room. She’s complaining that she’s hungry so that’s a great sign, since yesterday I couldn’t even get her to drink water. 

Water fountain
Drink half your body weight in ounces daily

The waiting room. Day 13 of the Ultimate Reset

Doctors just took her in for surgery. Moms blood level is a little lower then yesterday and they are un sure if she will need a blood transfusion later. She said they will keep a close eye on her after surgery since she has low blood pressure as well. If everything goes as planned mom can possibly go home today or tomorrow. The doctor said surgery will take about an hour. Waiting is always the hardest part.  All I can do now is keep thinking good thoughts and continue to pray that everything will ok.  

Standing in the fresh snow

Why do hospitals keep the waiting rooms so cold? I’m literally freezing my butt off. I feel like I need a scarf, hat and gloves.

I’m sitting in the waiting room patiently waiting for moms surgery to be done and I have this staring at me. I’m so worried and stressed. I want one of everything.  BUT I have the will power not to touch it!  Day 13 on the Ultimate Reset!

snack vending machine

Surgery went very well and mom is resting in recovery. I have a couple of hours before she’s back in her room, so I’m taking this opportunity to run home, take my supplements, shower and eat my microgreen salad.
I feel like this huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Mom still has a way to go before she’s feels 100% but I’m so happy she won’t be in pain anymore.
I was told mom was staying in the hospital for the night but then all of sudden they changed their minds and decided to send her home at 9:30 at night? Who does that? Shouldn’t they watch her for at least 24 hours since she is a diabetic?
We are finally home and I just got mom settled in for the night. It’s about midnight and I’m exhausted. Fingers crossed everything will be better going forward.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *